Sunday, April 4, 2010

Guy Consolmagno

I haven't updated in a long time, and I promise to update more in the near future, but I found a video I wanted to share.

It's a discussion with Brother Guy Consolmagno, a Catholic Priest who runs the Vatican Astronomy Observatory (yes, the Vatican has an Observatory).

I thought I'd post it because I've always been fascinated by the discussion of Science vs. Religion, and how I think people are picking the wrong fight when they set those two things to clash with one another.

I also think it's a nice video to watch to see how rational and scientific priests can be, especially with the current popular view of the Catholic Church as an organization that just breeds and protects pedophiles.

Anyways, here's the video.  It's an hour long, but I think definitely worth watching (Hope it works).

No comments:

Post a Comment