Sunday, February 14, 2010

#fakeolympicsports

I've been trying to start a twitter trend called #fakeolympicsports, but so far it seems I'm the only one who has put up any suggestions.

I even petitioned John Hodgman to see if he'd be willing to mention this hashtag so that other people would get on board, but he hasn't replied to me.

So I'll list some of the fake events here:

1.  Snowball Fight

2.  Biathalon - 15k pig shoot

3.  Polar bear provocation

4.  Mass-start bobsled

5.  Romantic snowscape poem composition (free-form)

6.  Romantic snowscape poem composition (iambic pentameter sonnet)

7.  Exposure

8.  Avalanche triggering

9.  Avalanche rescue

10. Name pissing

11. 5 m spring board diving (outdoors)

That's all I can think of right now.  Does anyone else out there have any suggestions???  I'll try to think of more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment