Sunday, June 13, 2010

BIG NEWS!

Well, I think it's big news...

I've put together an EP of some of my best music!

My official bandname is "Baldanders", after the character of the same name in Gene Wolfe's brilliant "Book of the New Sun" Tetralogy.

The EP is called "Dissolve".  I selected that title because it seemed all of the songs are about someone losing their own self in some manner, whether it be for good or bad.  Although two of the tracks are instrumental.  (The last track is a bit different from the rest...though it is still about losing something.  But it rather takes the position of trying very desperately to hold onto the thing that is being lost.)

I created a reverbnation account that I'll try to build up on in the coming weeks.  I'm hoping I can find someone out there who would be willing to design for me some visual pieces relating to each song on the EP, so that I can create a real hardcopy version of the disc.

In the meantime, you can listen to it fully at the link below, and download it too for free.  I'll try to figure out one of the reverbnation widgets also, so that I can imbed the EP in the blog permanently.

Listen to "Dissolve" here: http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2702532

No comments:

Post a Comment